- Testing trials at Maxstoke
Maxstoke GC - Sunday 21st April - The County Trials are played to allow any golfer from a Warwickshire golf club with a handicap of 4 and below to showcase their ability and talents with the hopeful intent of County 1st or 2nd team selection in the coming season and beyond.
- The County Trials - a bit of a test
The County Trial was most certainly a trial by name and by nature as regular bouts of April showers helped to provide a tough test of golf at Shirley Golf Club on Sunday.
- Browning and Ibbertson show best early season form
2011 Mens Trials - Harborne GC - Sunday 10th April - Whilst Tom Ibbertson and Rob Browning were the scoring winners from the opening event of the 2011 Warwickshire Union Calendar, they were only one shot ahead of 2nds Captain Neville Gardner and one of his team's top players, Stuart Bloxham.
- 2011 MENS COUNTY TRIAL - RESULTS
- 2011 MENS COUNTY TRIAL - DRAW SHEET is now available
- 2011 MENS COUNTY TRIAL - you can now ENTER ON-LINE
WUGC now offer the option of Completing your Entry Application and Paying the Entry Fee ON-LINE.
- Jenkins and Hayes show the way
The 2010 Mens Trials - Sunday 11th April 2010 - Sutton Coldfield Golf Club. Gareth Jenkins spends his life working in golf, for the Golf Foundation, but he still retains a formidable golfing game. The same ability still runs through David Hayes, who will this year return to County golf.