- Robert Rock, Tom Lewis and James Heath to represent one of Britain's oldest clothing companies - Wolsey.
Robert Rock, Tom Lewis and James Heath have all signed multi-year agreements with Wolsey to wear its recently re-launched historic Sports Line Sportsman Collection. As part of the team of inspiring pioneers being built by Wolsey, they will work closely with the design and product development team to offer their valuable input. They will also take leading roles in the brand's new AW14 advertising campaign starting in July. Both Rock and Lewis made their debuts wearing Wolsey at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship.
- Champion Garcia lifts game to new level at Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
26 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: Sergio Garcia looked like a man who had it all when he lifted the Mother of Pearl Trophy after his dramatic playoff victory in the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters, his 11th European Tour victory.
- Garcia lights up Doha with dramatic victory at Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
25 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: Sergio Garcia delighted his many fans at Doha Golf Club by winning the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters on his eighth straight attempt, securing the title with a birdie on the third hole of a playoff with Mikko Ilonen of Finland.
- Cabrera-Bello, Webster share lead at Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
24 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: Steve Webster of England shot a battling two-under-par 70 in windy conditions to share the lead with Rafa Cabrera-Bello heading into the final round of the US$2.5 million Commercial Bank Qatar Masters at Doha Golf Club.
- Dwight Yorke steals the trick show at Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
24 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: Manchester United legend Dwight Yorke showed off his golf skills on Friday as he made a surprise appearance in a trick shot show on the third day of the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters, which concludes at Doha Golf Club on Saturday.
- Cabrera-Bello charges into halfway lead at Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
23 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: Spain's Rafael Cabrera-Bello shot a second-round 65 on Thursday afternoon to take a two-shot lead at the halfway stage of the US$2.5 million Commercial Bank Qatar Masters, where two-time major winner John Daly is the highest placed among the marquee names.
- Coetzee cards sizzling 64 to set pace in Commercial Bank Qatar Masters
22 January 2014; Doha, Qatar: South African George Coetzee carded an eight-under-par 64 for a one-stroke lead on the opening day of the US$2.5 million Commercial Bank Qatar Masters at Doha Golf Club.