- Under £ 100 - Get your Kikks
Kikkor have been pioneering cross-over-style golf shoes 'stateside' since 2010 and the design remains its core focus, proving such a hit that Golfweek magazines fittingly commented the company has sold so many ''... they just can't keep them on the shelves.
- Under £ 300.00 - Trolley good idea ...
GoKart is one of the most talked about an desirable golf products on the market. The power trolley will help keep you in peak condition for golf and boasts an award winning British design, a lightweight compact frame and a 230W motor
- Under £ 400 - Pamper your feet with luxury
Royal Albatross is the World's most luxurious golf shoe marrying classic and contemporary British design with Italian craftsmanship.
- For the very wealthy or that Lottery win - As recommended by the major manufacturers
Foresight Sports' GC2 ball-flight monitor - recommended by many of the leading club manufacturers - may be used as a ball flight monitor or as a simulator.
- GOLF KNITWEAR FROM GLENMUIR
For over 120 years Glenmuir has been famed for the production of high-quality golf knitwear and for this autumn-winter the Scottish company has turned its expertise to a new range of weatherbeating performance sweaters.
- CHAMP SPIKES DOMINATE DP WORLD TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP - USED BY WINNER, NINE TOP-10 FINISHERS
The World Leader in Sport Cleat Technology(R) and maker of innovative CHAMP spikes, high-performance golf tees and accessories - confirmed its dominance at the European Tour's season-ending DP World Tour Championship, where the brand's renowned spikes were used by the winner and nine top-10 finishers.
- NEW DRIVER STEALS THE SHOW AT NIKE GOLF'S GLOBAL INNOVATION SUMMIT -NIKE VR_S COVERT IS THE WORLD'S FIRST EVER HIGH SPEED CAVITY BACK DRIVER
5th November 2012 - Nike Golf's momentum of non-stop innovation is on show in full force this week at the company's Global Innovation Summit in Orlando. The technology and design-filled event is being headlined by today's introduction of what promises to be an industry sensation. Nike Golf is the first in history to bring high-speed cavity back technology to a driver that conforms to USGA and R&A Rules.