- The Golf Foundation Weetabix 2003 Age Group Championships
Andy Sullivan was the only Warwickshire representative in this the culmination of regional qualifying and National finals which has some pedigree and has include winners by the name of Lee Westwood, amoungst others. This year, Andy was the lowest handicap for the U16s Boys, and playing against the likes of Steven Capper (Caldy)and Lee Lewis (Gower).
- Dougherty is in town to support the 2003 Golf Foundation Finals
Leading European Tour professional Nick Dougherty will be cheering on the country’s most talented junior golfers next week as they compete to become 2003 Age Group Champions of Great Britain and Ireland. A hundred of golf’s finest girls and boys will be taking part in the 2003 Golf Foundation Weetabix Age Group Championships at the Marriott Forest of Arden Golf & Country Club, Warwickshire on Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th August
- Warwickshire crowns its youngest ever champion – Jamie Carney
The 1st ever Warwickshire Schools Championship was held on Tuesday 12th August over the excellent 9 Hole course at Lea Marston. Using a format developed for use by the English Schools Organisation, it was a championship where handicaps did not count. The best player was going to win and that was Jamie Carney, but it was very close.
- Boys vs Staffs - 13th July 2003 at Harborne GC
Last Sunday, the Warwickshire 1st Team went down to one of their heaviest defeats in recent years. Last year, Warwickshire Boys blew their chances of the Midland League title with a poor performance against their opposition today, Staffs Boys. This year, it was a record win and in the singles
- ENGLAND GIRLS TEAM ANNOUNCED FOR THE EUROPEAN GIRLS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The England Team of four for the European Girls Team Championship which takes place at Esberg Golf Club, Denmark from 9 - 13 July 2002 has been named as follows:
- The 2003 Junior Order of Merit Schedule
This is the full list of WUGC and National Championship and the regional Junior Opens which qualify for OoM points. Juniors who are holders of a JOM card can add to these points in their own Club Competitions
- WARWICKSHIRE SCHOOLS 2002
- 2nd April 2002 Stratford-on-Avon Golf Club WARWICKSHIRE SCHOOLS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP With two strong representatives each, the main contenders for the title of Warwickshire Schools Team Champions 2002 were Solihull, Arden. Ashlawn and Bablake.