- NEW UNLIMITED GOLF OPTION USHERS IN LISBON'S GOLF SPRING
Travellers wishing to experience some 'Capital Golf' this spring are being enticed to Lisbon with the promise of pristine courses, pocket-friendly prices and unlimited golf, provided by ORIZONTE - Lisbon Golf.
- JUNIOR CAMPS TOP THE EASTER HOLIDAYS' BILL AT QUINTA DO LAGO
Featuring the only Paul McGinley Golf Academy in Europe, Portugal's Quinta do Lago resort is flourishing as one of the continent?s leading destinations for children's tuition and the popular family resort has unveiled a new series of Easter junior camps for the school holidays.
- ROYAL & AWESOME'S 'PADDY PAR!' DESIGN IS GREAT CRAIC FOR ST PATRICK'S DAY
Scotland's funkiest golf clothing brand, Royal & Awesome, is ready for a rousing St Patrick's Day with its green, black and white shamrock-pattern 'Paddy Par!' golf trousers.
- Aegean Airlines Pro-Am Returns for 10th Anniversary Edition
June 2015 will mark the return of the Aegean Airlines Pro-Am to the PGAs of Europe event calendar for the tenth time and will see PGA Professional competitors battle it out for a Eu 70,000 total prize fund.
- COSTA NAVARINO RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS INAUGURAL AWARD AS WORLD OF LEADING GOLF'S 'BEST NEWCOMER'
Costa Navarino, the prime sustainable destination in the Mediterranean, has received the title of 'best performing newcomer' awarded by Leading Golf Courses of Europe (LGCE).
- G/FORE BRIGHTENS UP THE PLAYERS TOUR
Luxury designer golf brand G/FORE has been appointed the official glove and shoe partner for the Players Tour - the British professional golf tour.
- TRADITIONAL SICILIAN BREAKS ON THE EASTER MENU AT DONNAFUGATA
Couples are being offered the unmissable chance to enjoy an authentic taste of traditional Sicily this Easter with a luxury sunshine break to Donnafugata Golf Resort & SPA - with a three-night stay for two people available from just Eu 699 (approx £ 535).